What should I do if I experience technical difficulties logging into my Business e-Profile?
If you already have an e-Profile ID assigned to your business and are having trouble logging in, follow these troubleshooting tips.
- Log out of your e-Profile, reopen the browser, and log back into your account.
- Clear the cookies from your browser history by simultaneously holding down Control + Shift + F5 on your keyboard.
- Make sure you use a recommended browser.
- Reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password” on the login screen.
If you experience trouble saving your contact information, click here for more information.
If you are unable to access your Business e-Profile after performing the above troubleshooting tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Username/Business e-Profile or facility name and address if you don’t have an e-Profile ID,
- Phone Number
- Brief description of the problem, and
- Screenshot of the error (if applicable).