What if I forgot my Username?
Your username is the email address you used to set up your e-Profile. If you forgot the email address, try one of the following:
- Locate your registration confirmation email.
- Look up your username by verifying your e-Profile account information. The system will only provide a partial username for security purposes.
- Visit the e-Profile dashboard, and select the ‘Customers’ button.
- Click ‘Forgot username?’ on the login screen.
- You can access your partial username by entering your e-Profile ID and date of birth or by entering your Social Security number and date of birth. Click the drop-down arrow to choose.
- After entering the information, click ‘Next.’
- Your partial username will appear at the top of the login box.
If you are still having trouble identifying your username, contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 847/391-4406 Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Central time, or chat live with a Customer Service agent during business hours.