- What is the deadline to submit a CPE claim?
- What happens if I miss a CPE provider’s deadline to submit claims?
- What do I do if I provided the wrong e-Profile ID or date of birth when I submitted a claim for CPE credit?
- I do not see any activities or information in my CPE Monitor account. Why?
- I am an accredited ACPE provider. Whom should I contact about the submission process for the activities I offer?
- How long will it take for my CPE activity to appear in my e-Profile?
- How does the transmission process work for live CPE activities versus home study CPE activities?
- Do I need to retain paper CPE documentation?
- Can you add or remove CPE credits from my e-Profile?
- What is the procedure for addressing disputes in the DMEPOS accreditation process?
- What is the difference between the Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards and the CMS DMEPOS Quality Standards?
- What is pharmacy accreditation exemption for DMEPOS and how do I qualify?
- What is a DMEPOS Surety Bond?
- What are the responsibilities of pharmacies seeking DMEPOS accreditation?
- Is a DMEPOS Surety Bond a requirement for DMEPOS accreditation?
- Is DMEPOS accreditation mandatory?
- I only dispense Medicare Part B drugs. Do I need to be accredited to keep my provider number?
- How do I cancel my DMEPOS accreditation?
- Do I need to prepare a manual to become DMEPOS accredited?
- What information do I need to verify an existing e-Profile or create a new one?
- I tried using the Quick Search to get my e-Profile ID, but my ID could not be found. Why?
- I already have an e-Profile account, but I’m logging into the new system (after April 1, 2018) for the first time, what do I do?
- How do I create an e-Profile if I do not have a Social Security number?
- How do I find my e-Profile ID?
- How do I create a new e-Profile and get my e-Profile ID?
- How do I add or edit my licenses/credentials?
- What if I forgot or need to change my password?
- What if I forgot my Username?
- My graduation date is incorrect. How can I change it?
- How do I change my name in e-Profile?
- How do I change my Social Security number in my e-Profile?
- How do I change my date of birth in my e-Profile?
- How do I change my address or phone number?
- How do I add or change my e-mail address/Username?
- Why do I need to notify you of my name change?
- Who do I contact if I experience technical difficulties?
- What is an NABP e-Profile?
- What features are available on the app?
- What are the minimum browser requirements to operate e-Profile?
- How do I obtain an armed forces discount when submitting an application for an NABP program or service?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I download NABP’s app?
- Where can I view the PDF of my Official Application once NABP has completed processing?
- I need to know how many internship hours I completed before I sat for the NAPLEX. How do I find out?
- I am trying to submit another licensure transfer application but am unable to. Why?
- How long is my application valid?
- How do I cancel my licensure transfer application to receive a refund?
- How do I apply for a time extension for my Official Application?
- Can I make changes to the Disclosures section after NABP has submitted the Official Application to the board of pharmacy?
- Will I lose my license once the transfer process is complete?
- What terms are used for licensure transfer?
- What does “basis state” mean?
- My license/certification information is incorrect. How can I correct it when applying for license transfer?
- I submitted a licensure transfer application prior to April 2, 2018. What should I know?
- Do I have to maintain my original license by examination?
NAPLEX and MPJE
- When do I get my Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- The middle name/initial on my ID doesn’t match what’s on my Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE. What do I do?
- How long is the Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE valid?
- How do I obtain an extension on my Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- How do I check my application status for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- Which states require the MPJE?
- I’m ready to apply for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE. What should I do if I changed my name since I created my e-Profile?
- How do I schedule a missed appointment for the NAPLEX/MPJE?
- How do I change my jurisdiction for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- How do I cancel or reschedule my NAPLEX and/or MPJE examination appointment?
- Do you offer a discount for members of the armed forces for NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- Can I use my NABP confirmation number to schedule an appointment at the testing center for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- Can I apply for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE prior to graduation?
- Where do I check my examination scores?
- Where can I find information about surety bonds for VAWD, including companies that sell surety bonds?
- My VAWD application was canceled. How long must I wait before submitting a new one?
- May I use a consultant to assist with the VAWD accreditation process?
- How long will it take for my facility to become VAWD accredited after the application is submitted?
- Do I need to submit applications for licensure or licensure renewal to the state board of pharmacy if I am VAWD accredited or seeking VAWD accreditation?
- Do I need to obtain a surety bond in each state in which I hold a license?
- What states require VAWD accreditation for wholesale distributors?
- What entities may apply for VAWD accreditation?
- How often are VAWD facilities resurveyed?
- How do I report an ownership and/or name change for our facility?
- How do I report a facility relocation?
- Do I need to make you aware of an address change if it is not accompanied by a facility move?
- When is my VDIP application considered complete?
- Once the VDIP process has been successfully completed, will all affiliated entities be accredited?
- My VDIP application was canceled. How long must I wait before submitting a new one?
- How often are VDIP business entities surveyed?
- How long will it take to become VDIP accredited?
- What is meant by “pursuant to a prescription?”
- What if my VDIP accredited business entity relocates?
- What if my VDIP accredited business entity changes owners?
- What happens if my VDIP accredited business entity has a change in operations?
- What entities may apply for VDIP accreditation?
- What does it mean that a business entity must be “operational”?
- Why do I need to become a .Pharmacy-verified website prior to applying for VIPPS accreditation?
- Who do I contact about the status of my VIPPS application?
- What is the difference between VIPPS accreditation and .pharmacy verification?
- What is NABP’s role in regulating pharmacies?
- What if I only want a .pharmacy domain and not VIPPS accreditation?
- What happens after the on-site survey?
- What can I expect during the VIPPS on-site survey?
- NABP canceled my VIPPS application. How long must I wait before submitting a new one?
- Why does FDA prohibit buying medicine from pharmacies outside of the US?
- Who regulates pharmacy websites?
- What is wrong with using just any pharmacy website to buy cheaper medicine?
- I experienced poor customer service from, or read negative online reviews of, a pharmacy doing business online, and I noticed that you have accredited/verified this business. Can you revoke accreditation/verification from this business or intervene?