- Who do I contact if I experience technical difficulties?
- What is an NABP e-Profile?
- What are the minimum browser requirements to operate e-Profile?
- How do I upload documents in e-Profile?
- How do I obtain an armed forces discount when submitting an application for an NABP program or service?
- How do I contact Customer Engagement?
- How do I download NABP’s app?
- What information do I need to verify an existing e-Profile or create a new one?
- How do I find my e-Profile ID?
- How do I create a new e-Profile and get my e-Profile ID?
- I tried using the Quick Search to get my e-Profile ID, but my ID could not be found. Why?
- How do I create an e-Profile if I do not have a Social Security number?
- How do I add or edit my licenses/credentials?
- How do I change my profession in e-Profile?
- What if I forgot my username or password?
- How do I change my name in e-Profile?
- How do I change my Social Security number in my e-Profile?
- How do I change my address or phone number?
- How do I change my date of birth in my e-Profile?
- How do I add or change my e-mail address/Username?
- Do I have to pay for CPE Monitor?
- Can I upload non-ACPE credits?
- How can I find which activities apply to a specific topic requirement?
- How do I enroll a license in CPE Monitor Plus?
- My CPE status on the landing page appears incorrect. How do I fix this?
- How can I find total hours required and completed for a state?
- Can all US-licensed pharmacists use CPE Monitor Plus?
- What is the CPE Monitor Plus Plan? Do I need to subscribe to CPE Monitor Plus to view my CE?
- How do I renew my CPE Monitor Plus plan?
- How do I upgrade to the plus plan?
- How many states are included in the plus plan?
- How can I view a previous CPE cycle or move CE to a different cycle in the CPE Monitor Plus Plan?
- How do I add or delete non-ACPE courses?
- How do I upload non-ACPE courses?
- How do I change a CPE activity topic?
- How can I view past CPE activities?
- My status says that I’m not compliant, but I have taken the right number of hours. Why?
- My status says I’m compliant, but I haven’t taken the required number of hours. Why?
- Why is my license not showing?
- What is the difference between an ACPE activity and a non-ACPE activity?
- What is a CPE Cycle?
- What is an IPCE Activity?
- What is CPD?
- What is P.L.A.N?
- Who can use CPE Monitor?
- What is the deadline to submit a CPE claim?
- What happens if I miss a CPE provider’s deadline to submit claims?
- What features are available on the app?
- What do I do if I provided the wrong e-Profile ID or date of birth when I submitted a claim for CPE credit?
- Why can’t I see my activities in my CPE Monitor Account?
- I am an accredited ACPE provider. Whom should I contact about the submission process for the activities I offer?
- How long will it take for new activities to appear in my e-Profile?
- How does the transmission process work for live CPE activities versus home study CPE activities?
- Do I need to retain paper CPE documentation?
- What if there is an error in my ACPE-accredited activity?
- How can I print a CE activity statement or find details about a specific activity?
- What is the difference between a Standard Transcript and a State Transcript?
- How do I view a CPE Analysis Report?
- What is a CPE Analysis Report?
- How do I print a Standard or State Transcript?
- How do I verify that ActiveX is enabled when printing is unavailable?
- What is the procedure for addressing disputes in the DMEPOS accreditation process?
- What is the difference between the Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards and the CMS DMEPOS Quality Standards?
- What is pharmacy accreditation exemption for DMEPOS and how do I qualify?
- What is a DMEPOS Surety Bond?
- What are the responsibilities of pharmacies seeking DMEPOS accreditation?
- Is a DMEPOS Surety Bond a requirement for DMEPOS accreditation?
- Is DMEPOS accreditation mandatory?
- I only dispense Medicare Part B drugs. Do I need to be accredited to keep my provider number?
- How do I cancel my DMEPOS accreditation?
- Do I need to prepare a manual to become DMEPOS accredited?
NAPLEX and MPJE
- I missed my appointment. What is the resit policy?
- Which states require the MPJE?
- I’m ready to apply for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE. What should I do if I changed my name since I created my e-Profile?
- How do I schedule a missed appointment for the NAPLEX/MPJE?
- How do I change my jurisdiction for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- How do I cancel or reschedule my NAPLEX and/or MPJE examination appointment?
- Do you offer a discount for members of the armed forces for NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- Can I use my NABP confirmation number to schedule an appointment at the testing center for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- Can I apply for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE prior to graduation?
- Where do I check my examination scores?
- My eligibility is expiring within 10 business days. Will I be able to purchase my exam?
- When do I get my Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- What if the middle name/initial on my ID doesn’t match my Authorization to Test?
- How long is the Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE valid?
- How do I obtain an extension on my Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?
- Can I submit a transcript?
- If I sent my transcripts to the board of pharmacy, do I also need to have them sent to NABP?
- I have not applied for the NAPLEX or MPJE yet. Do I still need to send a transcript?
- What is the status of my transcript?
- My transcript was sent to NABP. Has it been processed?
- My education is incorrect. How can I change it?
- How do I log in/create an e-Profile and get my e-Profile ID? Does FPGEC still use the EE number as an identifier?
- What should I do if I have not received my FIC?
- My address is outside of the US, how do I register with Pearson VUE?
- I’m ready to apply for the FPGEE. What should I do if I changed my name since I created my e-Profile?
- The basis state dropdown is blank in my application. Why?
- Where can I view the PDF of my Official Application once NABP has completed processing?
- I need to know how many internship hours I completed before I sat for the NAPLEX. How do I find out?
- I am trying to submit another licensure transfer application but am unable to. Why?
- How long is my application valid?
- How do I cancel my licensure transfer application to receive a refund?
- How do I apply for a time extension for my Official Application?
- Can I make changes to the Disclosures section after NABP has submitted the Official Application to the board of pharmacy?
Drug Distributor Accreditation
- Where can I find information about surety bonds for Drug Distributor Accreditation, including companies that sell surety bonds?
- My Drug Distributor Accreditation application was canceled. How long must I wait before submitting a new one?
- May I use a consultant to assist with the Drug Distributor Accreditation process?
- How long will it take for my facility to become an accredited drug distributor after the application is submitted?
- Do I need to submit applications for licensure or licensure renewal to the state board of pharmacy if I am an accredited drug distributor or seeking Drug Distributor Accreditation?
- Do I need to obtain a surety bond in each state in which I hold a license?
- What states require Drug Distributor Accreditation?
- Are there unique requirements for non-traditional business models?
- How often are accredited drug distributors resurveyed?
- How do I report an ownership and/or name change for our facility?
- How do I report a facility relocation?
- Do I need to make you aware of an address change if it is not accompanied by a facility move?
OTC Medical Device Distributor Accreditation
- What is meant by “pursuant to a prescription?”
- What if my OTC Medical Device Distributor accredited business entity relocates?
- What if my OTC Medical Device Distributor accredited business entity changes owners?
- What happens if my OTC Medical Device Distributor accredited business entity has a change in operations?
- What entities may apply for OTC Medical Device Distributor Accreditation?
- What does it mean that a business entity must be “operational”?
- When is my OTC Medical Device Distributor Accreditation application considered complete?
- Once the OTC Medical Device Distributor Accreditation process has been successfully completed, will all affiliated entities be accredited?
- My OTC Medical Device Distributor Accreditation application was canceled. How long must I wait before submitting a new one?
- How often are OTC Medical Device Distributor business entities surveyed?
- How long will it take to become OTC Medical Device Distributor accredited?
Digital Pharmacy Accreditation
- Why does FDA prohibit buying medicine from pharmacies outside of the US?
- Who regulates pharmacy websites?
- What is wrong with using just any pharmacy website to buy cheaper medicine?
- I experienced poor customer service from, or read negative online reviews of, a pharmacy doing business online, and I noticed that you have accredited/verified this business. Can you revoke accreditation/verification from this business or intervene?
- Why do I need to become a .Pharmacy-verified website prior to applying for Digital Pharmacy Accreditation?
- Who do I contact about the status of my Digital Pharmacy Accreditation application?
- What is the difference between Digital Pharmacy Accreditation and .pharmacy verification?
- What is NABP’s role in regulating pharmacies?
- What if I only want a .pharmacy domain and not Digital Pharmacy Accreditation?
- What happens after the on-site survey?
- What can I expect during the Digital Pharmacy Accreditation on-site survey?
- NABP canceled my Digital Pharmacy Accreditation application. How long must I wait before submitting a new one?
NABP Solutions, LLC
Pre-NAPLEX and Pre-MPJE
- What happens if I don’t take the Pre-NAPLEX or Pre-MPJE I purchased within the 7-day expiration period?
- Can I use ADA accommodations for the Pre-NAPLEX and Pre-MPJE?
- What should I do to prepare for the Pre-NAPLEX and Pre-MPJE?
- How are the Pre-NAPLEX and Pre-MPJE scored?
- Can my school purchase the Pre-NAPLEX and Pre-MPJE for students?
- How many times can I take the Pre-NAPLEX or Pre-MPJE?
- Why did NABP develop PMP InterConnect?
- How was PMP InterConnect developed?
- How do practitioners, pharmacists, and other PMP users connect to PMP InterConnect?
- Do PMPs that use the PMP InterConnect need to enter in to an individual MOU with each state PMP in order to communicate?
- How long is a PMP locked in to using the PMP InterConnect once an MOU is executed?
- Do the PMP InterConnect and NABP offer education to practitioners, pharmacists, and other users of PMPs regarding interstate data sharing and the PMP InterConnect?
Supply Chain Inspection
- What is the NABP Passport for COVID-19 Emergency program?
- Can pharmacy businesses obtain the NABP Passport for the COVID-19 Emergency?
- Who can apply for NABP Passport?
- My state does not require pharmacy technicians to be licensed and/or certified. Can I get an NABP Passport?
- Do I need to send anything to my state before or after I apply for the NABP Passport?