How do I change a CPE activity topic?
CPE Monitor Plus allows you to change the topic from an ACPE-approved topic to one which is state-specific such as Smoking Cessation, Child Abuse, or Human Trafficking.
- Click on the license for which the CE credit is to be changed.
- Click on the topic where the activity is currently located.
- If the topic assigned can be changed, then a left-arrow button will appear at the lower right corner of the screen. Press it and then press “Change Topic”. A pencil icon will appear to the right of the course.
- Select the pencil icon and acknowledge the popup message.
- Select a New Topic from the available list, and then select “Change Topic” at the bottom of the screen.
- If the change has been made, you will see a “Success” page.
Once the Change Topic process is complete, the course should appear under the new topic for that state license.
The following states allow topic changes:
- New Mexico
- New York
- South Carolina
- West Virginia