VPP > Application Process

Support Center Home

Who notifies the board that our facility has applied for nonresident licensure?

The VPP process and your nonresident licensure application are separate. You must contact your state board of pharmacy directly to apply for nonresident licensure. In addition, it is recommended that you also contact the board of pharmacy to determine if a VPP inspection will suffice for any inspection requirements associated with that nonresident licensure application.