What is an official transcript and how should it be submitted to NABP?
Official transcripts, or more specifically final transcripts, indicate the type of degree earned and the conferral date. As part of the exam application process, official transcripts must be submitted before you purchase the exam and are required for candidates that:
- have never taken the NAPLEX, regardless of your graduation year;
- are not licensed in the US; or
- have never submitted an official transcript to NABP.
Official transcripts must be sent by the school registrar or their transcript service on behalf of the student. Transcripts submitted directly by the candidate do not meet the criteria for verifying education.
Contact your school to have an official transcript submitted to NABP using 1 of the following methods:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- mail to 1600 Feehanville Dr, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, or
- upload in NABP e-Profile Connect.
- Some schools complete the transcript processing in NABP e-Profile Connect. Contact your college of pharmacy for additional information.
Even if you already had your transcripts sent to the board of pharmacy, you will still need to have your transcripts sent to NABP.
Discrepancies between your NABP e-Profile personal information and your official transcript may lead to deficiency notices and require a resubmission of your transcript.