NAPLEX and MPJE > Transcripts

Support Center Home

Does NABP need a copy of my transcript if it was already sent to the board of pharmacy?

Even if you already had your official transcript sent to the board of pharmacy, you will still need to have your transcript sent to NABP. You must have an official transcript sent from your college of pharmacy to NABP in order to purchase the NAPLEX or MPJE and receive an Authorization to Test (ATT). 

If we do not receive your transcript, you will not be able to purchase your exam after eligibility has been granted by the board of pharmacy. Make sure you complete the application steps listed in the Bulletin.

Read the How to Apply section of the Bulletin for application information.