Employment Opportunities at NABP
NABP is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that aims to ensure the public’s health and safety through working with its member state boards of pharmacy. The Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports to: Alex Radzak
Association seeks an Accreditation Coordinator to evaluate and advance applications for entities seeking accreditation for up to six accreditation programs. This individual will gain an in-depth knowledge of all Accreditation Department programs and will serve as a resource for the department by performing non-routine functions and executing special projects as assigned. The ideal candidate will be able to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Answers challenging and unique applicant questions accurately and offers potential solutions through an understanding of all Accreditation program processes.
- Processes new applications and re-accreditations, which includes evaluating all documents and preparing emails and/or reports.
- Conducts initial and final reviews of applicant websites for quality assurance purposes.
- Schedules inspections for independent applicants.
- Processes applicant requests such as an ownership or name change.
- Reviews reports and post-inspection letters with the ability to confidently answer basic applicant questions correctly.
- Develops working relationships with assigned applicant contacts by interacting regularly, being responsive, and providing superior customer service.
- Participates in department or project meetings by listening, understanding others’ opinions and ideas, asking questions to help facilitate discussion, and speaking up to offer an opinion or potential solution.
- Assists new or existing staff on processes and programs, and serves as a resource for Assistant level positions.
- Leads or participates in special department projects as assigned, requiring strategic or tactical thinking.
- Answers phone calls coming into the general Accreditation phone line.
- Attends to daily operations and responsibilities while looking ahead to effectively plan for future work or deadlines.
- Implements program, process, or departmental changes as directed.
- Writes and revises department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for identifying when a policy or procedure needs to be updated.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three or more years of office experience required, project management experience also needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing personality and strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrable level online research skills.
- Intermediate-level experience in Microsoft Office.
- Basic experience in using databases and similar computer applications.
- Experience in pharmacy operations, pharmaceutical industry, wholesale distribution, regulatory compliance, or durable medical equipment preferred.
To apply for this position, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- Salary expectations
No phone calls, please.