Employment Opportunities at NABP
NABP is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that aims to ensure the public’s health and safety through working with its member state boards of pharmacy. The Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Association seeks a marketing coordinator with a well-rounded skill set and the drive to learn something new each day. As part of a growing marketing team, the marketing coordinator needs a high-level of time management and organizational skills to juggle projects from many different programs within in the association. Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field. Cover letter must be included to be considered for this position.
The Marketing Coordinator accomplishes the following:
- Designs marketing materials, including:
- Sells sheets, flyers, postcards, and brochures
- Coordinates the production of marketing materials and promotional items.
- Writes marketing collateral and ads at the direction of the marketing manager.
- Coordinates the distribution of marketing materials, including news releases and e-blasts.
- Organizes trade show shipments and maintains inventory of related promotional items.
- Monitors news coverage and communicates with relevant publications as needed.
- Regularly reviews NABP’s websites to ensure content is accurate and current.
- Creates graphics, videos, and other dynamic media for the NABP’s websites.
- Answers email inquiries pertaining to the AWARxE prescription drug safety program for consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field.
- One to three years of experience. Internships and other college work experience considered.
- Mid-level design experience with Adobe Cloud Creative Suite, especially Acrobat Reader, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of email marketing software.
To apply for this position, please email the following information to email@example.com.
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- Salary expectations
No phone calls, please.