No, a Preoperational Inspection does not allow a facility to obtain accreditation. Review the specific accreditation program pages for eligibility information.
Inspections > Preoperational Inspection
- What if there is a factual error on our Preoperational Inspection report?
- Can my facility cancel our Preoperational application?
- How do I make changes to my Preoperational Inspection application?
- What if I need to place a hold on my Preoperational Inspection application or unannounced inspection?
- Does NABP determine or assist in determining a state licensing decision?
- Does the preoperational inspection program allow me to obtain accreditation?
- By applying for and receiving a Preoperational Inspection, does our facility still need to apply for state licensure?
- Does our facility need to have a license to apply for a Preoperational Inspection?
- How long will it take for our Preoperational Inspection application to be processed?
- Where can we find Preoperational Inspection pricing?
- Do I need a business NABP e-Profile for the Preoperational Inspection?
- Can our business be located at a personal residence?
- Who is eligible to submit a Preoperational Inspection application?