Apply for Supply Chain Inspection
How to Get Started
First, apply for a Supply Chain Inspection. Once your application, required documentation, and specified fees have been received and reviewed and you have agreed to the terms and conditions:
- NABP conducts an unannounced on-site inspection within 8 weeks.
- All business e-Profile information is accessible to the state boards of pharmacy to view.
- The board staff receives alerts when new documents are available on the business e-Profile for pharmacies that are licensed and or seeking licensure.
- State boards will be contacted if an inspection will be completed in their state and resident state inspectors may observe.
Apply for Inspection
Follow these steps to submit a Supply Chain Inspection application.
- Ensure that your facility is eligible.
- Log in to your business e-Profile and apply for a Supply Chain Inspection.
- When the request for an e-Profile ID is approved, complete the full profile for your facility in the My Business e-Profile section. The information is needed before an inspection application can be completed.
- Log in to your business e-Profile and complete the Policy and Procedure (P&P) Overview document in its entirety, which can be found in the Instructions and FAQs section of e-Profile. Gather all P&Ps referenced in the document and save all files, including the completed P&P Overview. The files will be uploaded in the Supply Chain Inspection application.
- Gather supporting documents for the application.
- Start an application by clicking the Application tile on your business e-Profile dashboard. Then select Create New Application in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the + icon next to the Supply Chain Inspection tile and select your facility to begin the application.
- If you are unable to proceed due to facility ineligibility, more information can be found in the Help section.
- Proceed through the application and submit when complete.
- Read the Application Basics document for instructions on submitting your application.
Supply Chain Inspections typically occur within 8 weeks after we receive a complete application. An application is considered complete once payment is received and all outstanding requirements related to the application are resolved; however, the amount of time it takes to complete the supply chain inspection process varies and may be impacted by a facility’s preparedness and whether there is pending discipline.
Interested in pricing?
Log in to your business e-Profile account and visit the Instructions and FAQs section to access pricing. Don’t have an account? Create your free business e-Profile account today.
Review the policy information prior to starting the Supply Chain Inspection application.