FPGEC Frequently Asked Questions
- If my address is outside of the US, how do I register with Pearson VUE?
- Where can I take the TOEFL iBT?
- Where do I send my official documentation?
- Where do I send my additional supporting documentation?
- What do I do if my documentation is not in English?
- How do I contact Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)?
- How do I log in/create an e-Profile and get my e-Profile ID?
1. If my address is outside of the US, how do I register with Pearson VUE?
If you have an address outside of the US, you will need to register over the phone with Pearson VUE by calling their customer service department directly at 888/709-2679.
2. Where can I take the TOEFL iBT?
The FPGEC will only accept TOEFL iBT score reports from ETS test centers located in NABP member jurisdictions. This includes the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Australia, New Zealand, and nine Canadian provinces (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan).
3. Where do I send my official documentation?
Send your transcript, official proof of degree, and photocopy of pharmacy degree to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) accompanied by the ECE Application Form. For more information on documentation required by ECE, visit their website.
Send your proof of the license and/or registration to the FPGEC.
A note on official documentation: The FPGEC has seen a rise in fraudulent documents. These fraudulent documents come from entities pretending to be official government offices with the right to approve documents. These entities say they can speed the authentication of educational and licensure and/or registration documents for use abroad. Tell any friends and relatives gathering documents to make sure that documents are from the issuing bodies only. If the FPGEC receives fraudulent documents, the application will be delayed and your acceptance to the FPGEC Certification Program may be jeopardized.
4. Where do I send my additional supporting documentation?
Additional supporting documentation may include a marriage certificate, proof of name change, birth certificate, translations, or other documentation supporting the application. These documents must be submitted to the FPGEC. However, during the evaluation of the official education documentation, ECE may require that you send additional supporting documentation for review. For more information on the documents that ECE requires, visit their website.
5. What do I do if my documentation is not in English?
Any document, including all seals and/or stamps, not in English must be accompanied by an official word-for-word
English translation, prepared and certified as correct by an official translator. For more information, see the FPGEC Application Bulletin.
6. How do I contact Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)?
You may contact ECE directly at:
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
For information on how to contact ECE, visit their ‘Contact Us’ page.
7. How do I log in/create an e-Profile and get my e-Profile ID?
Applicants to the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Certification (FPGEC) program and those who will be taking the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) will need to create an e-Profile and get their e-Profile ID. The e-Profile ID replaces the EE number as an identifier for the FPGEC program.
See FAQ #19 in the e-Profile Basics FAQ section for detailed instructions.