Foreign Pharmacy > Application

Support Center Home

What if my documentation is not in English?

Any document, including all seals and stamps, not in English must be accompanied by an official word-for-word English translation that is prepared and certified correct by an official translator. Review the Documentation Requirements section of the Bulletin for additional information.