e-Profile Connect & Data Exchange
What is e-Profile Connect?
NABP e-Profile Connect is a portal that allows state boards and schools and colleges of pharmacy to access information on e-Profile holders at any time.
What can you do in e-Profile Connect?
- Search Individual and Business e-Profiles
- Report to and Search Disciplinary Clearinghouse
- View and Acknowledge Clearinghouse Alerts
- Review Licensure Transfer Applications
- Enter Licenses and Review Verification Requests
- Grant Exam Eligibility
- View Score Reports
- Access CPE Monitor Data
- Find FPGEC Candidate Status
- Access VPP, Supply Chain, and Blueprint Inspection Reports
Why should my board use e-Profile Connect?
Increase reporting accuracy and speed for all state licensees.
Reduce the administrative burden of manually retrieving and/or entering data.
Improve patient safety by staying informed with a real-time data stream.
How can my board enhance data sharing with NABP through the e-Profile system?
|Require the NABP e-Profile ID on licensure applications for pharmacists, technicians, and businesses.||Sync board data to NABP data utilizing the e-Profile ID.||Implement real-time data exchange and integration with board licensure software and NABP software.|