Why can I not see my activities in my CPE Monitor Account?
There are several possibilities for why your CPE is not appearing:
- Your ACPE-accredited CPE provider may not have transmitted your activity to CPE Monitor yet (allow up to 35 days for this to occur, and then contact your provider).
- Your NABP e-Profile ID and/or your date of birth was entered incorrectly on the provider’s website. Update this information by contacting the provider and request they re-transmit the credit with the updated information.
- You should also check your e-Profile information for accuracy.
- The CPE session you attended was not operated by an ACPE-accredited CPE provider.
- Your e-Profile ID has not yet synched with the CPE provider. It may take up to 24-48 hours for a provider’s system to recognize the newly created NABP e-Profile ID.
- No license/certification has been entered into the e-Profile.
If you are having difficulty obtaining your CPE credit, contact the course provider. We are not able to assist with issues related to claiming CPE credit unless the CPE credit is obtained through an NABP-sponsored meeting or activity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and provide your name and e-Profile ID in your email.
Have you recently completed an NABP-sponsored activity?
Learn more about the steps to submit your CPE credit after completing an NABP live or home study webinar.