What are the responsibilities of pharmacies seeking DMEPOS accreditation?
As an applicant, your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and submit all required documentation.
- Inform us of all DMEPOS products and services provided to beneficiaries or any change in the product categories for which you are already accredited.
- Advise us in writing within 30 calendar days of changes to your submitted application that include:
- Change in ownership
- Change in pharmacist-in-charge
- Major change in physical structure of facility
- Change in location
- Any significant changes to the application information already provided to us
- Merger or acquisition