Attention: We have a new customer Help section. Find answers to your frequently asked questions or chat live with a customer service representative.

How do I change my jurisdiction for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?

There are no refunds on application fees if you change jurisdictions. If you need to change your state or jurisdiction, you must log in to your NABP e-Profile, access the ‘Exam Services’ section, and verify the status of your application. Based on the application status, you will need to do the one of following:

If the status of the application is ‘Eligibility Requested’:

  1. Click the ‘Cancel Application’ link in the ‘Action’ column. The record will close, and you will be able to apply for a different jurisdiction.
  2. Select the correct jurisdiction and submit a new $100 application fee to start the process over.

If the status of an examination is ‘Purchased/ATT Generated,’ follow these steps in order:

  • If you have scheduled an examination appointment with Pearson VUE, cancel the examination appointment with Pearson VUE at least two business days before the scheduled appointment.
  • Log into your e-Profile and cancel your application.
  • A refund will be issued for exam fees and any score transfers. You will not be refunded your initial $100 application fee.
  • Your examination and application record will be closed.
  • Select a different jurisdiction and submit a new $100 application fee to start the process over