DSCSA Trading Partner Webinar Registration
Preparing for DSCSA: What the Deadline Means for Trading Partners
The final milestone of FDA’s Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) will go into effect in November 2023. During this webinar, attendees will learn what the deadline means for trading partners across the supply chain and how to prepare for the upcoming requirements. Panelists will help to answer questions that many trading partners may have, including:
- What is DSCSA?
- How will DSCSA affect trading partners?
- What new requirements will go into effect?
- What resources are available?
- How will DSCSA further protect patients?
- How is NABP working to help state regulators and trading partners prepare?
This webinar is not eligible for Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education-accredited continuing pharmacy education credit.
Complete the form to register for our on-demand webinar for drug supply chain trading partners. After completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email with access information.