NABPLAW Online: The Source for State Pharmacy Laws and Regulations
NABPLAW® Online is a great information source when you need to quickly access state pharmacy laws and regulations in all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and all Canadian provinces and territories. NABPLAW has the tools you need to effectively access pharmacy laws and regulations and allows you to expertly search the database to find specific research information. Searching for such topics as pharmacy security requirements, patient counseling regulations, and the specific powers and duties of each state board has never been easier.
If you have lost your log in and password or are having any difficulties logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Who Benefits from NABPLAW Online?
- Pharmacy Associations, Boards of Pharmacy: Have immediate access to current laws and regulations when advising members of the pharmacy profession.
- Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy: Expose your students to the laws and regulations of pharmacy.
- Students: NABPLAW is not a study tool for the NAPLEX or MPJE. The Pre-NAPLEX can help you prepare for the NAPLEX. To prepare for the MPJE, study the laws and regulations of the state(s) for which you have applied for licensure.
- Attorneys: Access authoritative and up-to-date pharmacy law information.
- Health Care Marketing Research Companies: Prevent costly false starts and inefficient efforts by knowing current legal restrictions and guidelines.
- Chain Drug Store Headquarters: Learn the variations in laws and regulations from state to state.
- Pharmaceutical Companies: Know the effect of individual state laws on the sales and marketing of new and existing products.
Not sure if NABPLAW is for you? Try a free demonstration today!
A variety of short-term and long-term licenses are available for purchase online. Non-member fees are shown below. NABP member boards of pharmacy receive a special discounted subscription fee of $295 for an annual license with unlimited users. Boards of pharmacy, please contact NABPLAW@nabp.pharmacy or call Customer Service at 847/391-4406 to receive the special discounted rate.
Annual License Fees:
- Single-site license: $995, First Year; $845, Annual Renewal
- 2-5 users: $2,000
- 6-10 users: $3,000
- 11-15 users: $4,000
- Unlimited Corporate (16+ Users) $5,000
Fees for Short-term Research Needs:
- 1-day subscription: $45
- 1-week subscription: $155
- 1-month subscription: $345
Are you a current NABPLAW subscriber?