NABPLAW Online: Your Source for State Pharmacy Laws and Regulations
NABPLAW® Online is a comprehensive database that provides easy access to state pharmacy laws and regulations in all US states and territories, Canadian provinces, and the Bahamas. Search the database for laws and regulations directly related to the field of pharmacy.
This tool can be used to research and reference legal material about a wide range of pharmacy-related topics, including information pertaining to:
- regulation of board duties and board membership;
- requirements for examinations, internships, and foreign pharmacy;
- license transfer and requirements for maintaining licensure;
- patient counseling requirements; and
- electronic transmission of prescriptions.
Reasons to Subscribe to NABPLAW Online
- Includes an advanced search option that can be used to specify state, topic, and date range
- Affordable price for high-quality content covering all pharmacy practice law
- Updated content appears on your NABPLAW dashboard
- Users can subscribe to our mailing list to receive email notifications about new content or recent changes
The extensive database is a benefit to boards of pharmacy, pharmacy associations, schools and colleges of pharmacy, attorneys, corporations, and others in the field of pharmacy.
(annual subscriptions only)
|Unlimited (16+ users)||$5,000|
* A special member rate is available for state board of pharmacy offices. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the member rate.
How to Log In and Access NABPLAW
After you purchase a subscription, those you identified as registered users will receive an email to create a new password and log in to the NABPLAW database. This will occur within two business days following your purchase. If the user had not received an email after two business days, contact email@example.com.
To access and start using NABPLAW, log into nabplaw.pharmacy.
Two weeks before your subscription expires, you will receive an email notifying you that you must renew to continue accessing NABPLAW. To renew your subscription, log in to e-Profile and go to the My Orders section to complete the purchase.