Apply for Preoperational Inspection
How to Get Started
First, apply for an inspection after you have agreed to the terms and conditions. Once your application, required documentation, and specified fees have been received:
- NABP conducts an unannounced on-site inspection of your facility.
- All business e-Profile information is accessible to the state boards of pharmacy and other applicable regulators.
- The board staff receives alerts when new documents are available on the business e-Profile for facilities that are seeking licensure.
- State boards will be contacted if an inspection will be completed in their state and resident state inspectors may observe.
Apply for Inspection
Get started on your path to an inspection by following the steps below:
- Ensure that your facility is eligible.
- Log in to or create your business e-Profile and apply for a Preoperational Inspection:
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee.
Interested in pricing?
Log in to your business e-Profile account and visit the Instructions and FAQs section to access pricing. Don’t have an account? Create your free business e-Profile account today.
Make sure to read the terms and conditions prior to starting the application.