MOUNT PROSPECT, IL – The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®) released a new version of its mobile app to provide users with additional features and improved navigation. In addition, the app has been reorganized so that more information and services can be easily added in the future, allowing pharmacy professionals to access their NABP e-Profile, program information, and other resources via a variety of devices.
The NABP mobile app was originally launched as an on-the-go access point for CPE Monitor®, helping pharmacists and pharmacy technicians easily track continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits for license compliance. Now, users can enjoy a wider variety of tools to meet their professional needs.
With the latest updates, NABP mobile app users can:
- access information and resources easily with the new top-level navigation;
- stay on track with a redesigned home page featuring a new interactive “hero widget” that provides quick access to users’ CPE activity status;
- receive personalized updates on the home page to help them manage their e-Profile information and other NABP services;
- choose from all the available actions for CPE Monitor or NABP Verify in the new Services section; and
- keep up with the latest NABP and regulatory news and blog posts in the new Resources section.
The same great features and benefits will be available to those individuals who use the app to access CPE Monitor data; both Standard and Plus plan subscribers will see some design changes. In addition, navigation for e-Profile, Settings, and other standard features have been separated from program and resource navigation. Users can find the menu items for these sections in the circle icon located at the top right corner of the home page.
A new login security measure is also available with the addition of the two-step verification feature. Users may turn on this optional security feature at any time in the Settings menu of the mobile app. A cybersecurity industry standard, two-step verification provides an added layer of security – beyond the user’s email address and password – to confirm their identity and protect access to their account information.