Your Source for State Pharmacy Laws and Regulations.
NABPLAW® Online is a comprehensive database that provides easy access to state pharmacy laws and regulations in all 50 states, the Bahamas, all Canadian provinces and territories, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The database allows you to easily research and reference legal materials from a variety of pharmacy-related topics, including:
- regulation of board duties and board membership,
- requirements for examinations, internships, and foreign pharmacy,
- license transfer and requirements for maintaining licensure,
- patient counseling requirements, and
- electronic transmission of prescriptions.
The database is particularly valuable for boards of pharmacy, pharmacy associations, schools and colleges of pharmacy, attorneys, corporations, and other pharmacy professionals while providing:
- high-quality content at an affordable price,
- access to all pharmacy practice law,
- advanced search functions such as topic, location, and date, and
- content updates sent directly to your NABPLAW dashboard and email inbox.
NABPLAW Online is a program of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Foundation (NABPF).
Purchase single or multi-user subscriptions for NABPLAW Online in the Publications section of NABP e-Profile.
|Unlimited (16+ users)||$5,000|
How to Access NABPLAW
Registered users will receive an email to create a new password and log in to the NABPLAW database after the subscription is purchased. This will occur within 2 business days following the purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if it has been more than 2 business days since the purchase was made. To access and start using NABPLAW, log into nabplaw.pharmacy.
2 weeks before your subscription expires, you will receive an email notifying you that you must renew to continue accessing NABPLAW. To renew your subscription, log in to your e-Profile and go to the My Orders section to complete the purchase.