How do I create a new e-Profile and get my e-Profile ID?
If you are an individual creating an e-Profile, follow the steps below. Facilities follow another process. If you have previously used NABP programs and services, such as NAPLEX or CPE Monitor, then you may already have an e-Profile ID.
If you are a brand-new user, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the e-Profile dashboard, and select the ‘Customers’ button.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you are an individual or facility. Select ‘Log In as an Individual.’
- Click ‘Create a login’
- In the box on the next screen, enter the email address you want as both your username and your contact email, and click ‘Next.’ A verification code will be sent to the email address you just entered.
- After receiving the verification code, you will have five hours to enter the code and create a new password on the Create Login screen. Enter the requested information in each box and click the ‘Create Login’ button to complete the process.
- You will be returned to the main login screen and asked to enter your email address and newly created password. Enter the information in the boxes and click ‘Sign In.’
- After logging in, click ‘Create e-Profile.’ Follow the prompts to complete the creation of your e-Profile and obtain your e-Profile ID.