Attention: We have a new customer Help section. Find answers to your frequently asked questions or chat live with a customer service representative.

How do I cancel a NAPLEX Score Transfer request?

To cancel a score transfer request without canceling the exam, please contact Customer Service. No refunds are issued for canceled score transfers. There is no additional charge to cancel a score transfer.