Licensure Transfer > Adding/Changing States

Support Center Home

How do I apply for a “change of state” on my eLTP application?

Changes of state are not available for licensure transfer (eLTP) applications. Once you have submitted an application, you are not able to request a change of state. Additionally, no refunds will be given if you wish to cancel an application and apply for a different state.