How do I access the CPE Analysis Report?
A CPE Analysis Report provides Plus plan users a summary of activities completed during a CPE cycle. It shows requirements that were met and provides a breakdown by topic, format, and other miscellaneous sub-requirements including which courses are analyzed as meeting those sub-requirements.
To view this report:
- Log in to your NABP e-Profile account and select the CPE Monitor tile.
- On the CPE Monitor page, select the license you want to view.
- Press the “View PDF” button to view the CPE Analysis report for the selected CPE cycle.
- The cycle dates are displayed above the dial and default to the current cycle. Use the drop-down arrow next to the cycle dates to view other available cycles.
- A PDF of the CPE Analysis report will open and can be saved or exported.
For iPhone and Android instructions, refer to the help section in the NABP mobile app.