Administrators > Proctor Console

Support Center Home

What action can be taken if an incorrect status is set in the proctor console for a student?

Contact NABP to request a correction or duplication of the exam record. If this happens mid-exam (depending on the number of questions or time that has passed), the Resit option may need to be used and the student will not be able to complete the exam during that session.