New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy
Attn: Licensing and Board Administration
Office of Professional Licensure & Certification
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination for Technicians
Developed and administered by NABP, the Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination for Technicians™ (PJET™) is designed to assess the candidates’ application of laws and regulations for a specific state or jurisdiction and is taken by individuals that are:
- certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or hold another national technician certification, and
- registered pharmacy technicians whose duties are performed in a pharmacy under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist who is physically on the premises and holds an unrestricted license issued by the board.
Steps to Apply
- Read the Candidate Application Bulletin and learn the state licensure requirements
- Apply for exam eligibility
- Apply in the Exam Services section of your NABP e-Profile and pay the application fee.
- See the information in the Bulletin regarding eligibility.
- If applicable, request ADA accommodations.
- If you need test day accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), complete and follow the submission instructions on the Request for Testing Accommodations form. The form should be submitted with your online application.
- Purchase the exam
- Once eligibility is granted, the purchase exam link will appear in your NABP e-Profile.
- Schedule the exam with Pearson VUE
- After purchasing the exam, you will receive the Application to Test (ATT) via email, and you can then schedule your appointment with Pearson VUE.
You will receive Pass or Fail exam results approximately 14 business days after you have taken the exam. Pass or Fail exam results are posted in your NABP e-Profile. At this time, NABP will also release exam results to the board of pharmacy.
- Read the Candidate Application Bulletin for guidance on every step of the process, including applying for eligibility, purchasing the exam, taking the exam, exam results, and more.
- Read the frequently asked questions for more information.
- Review the PJET Competency Statements to gain an understanding of the topic areas covered in the exam.
- Download the sample items to understand the formatting of exam questions.
Current newsletters are available as free downloads in PDF format.
Board of Pharmacy Newsletters
Subscribe to the New Hampshire State Board of Pharmacy Newsletter email alert.
The State Newsletter Program was created to promote compliance within the practice of pharmacy and is part of the NABP Foundation, which was created by NABP to support the Association’s educational programs and research and development projects.
The New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy News is published by the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Foundation, Inc, to promote compliance of pharmacy and drug law. The opinions and views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the official views, opinions, or policies of the Foundation or the Board unless expressly so stated.