Compounding Pharmacy Accreditation
To be eligible for Compounding Pharmacy Accreditation, businesses must first successfully complete our prerequisite Verified Pharmacy Program (VPP) inspection. Review VPP pricing to get started.
The cost of Compounding Pharmacy Accreditation is outlined below:
- Due at time of VPP application:
- Eligibility Fee: $500
- Due at time of application:
- Application Fee: $2,500
- Annual Participation Fee Year 1: $250
- Annual Participation Fee Year 2: $250
- Annual Participation Fee Year 3: $250
Estimated total for three-year accreditation for a single location: $3,750
- Eligibility Fee is not refundable.
- Accreditation fees are subject to change.
Additional fees may be assessed for the following occurrences:
- Time extension requests
- Protracted Policy and Procedure (P&P) reviews
- Protracted survey remediation
- Ownership change processing
- Facility relocation processing
This list is not all-inclusive.
Bundle Accreditations to Maximize Your Investment
Save time and money by bundling certain accreditations together. When completing your Compounding Pharmacy Accreditation application, customize your full compliance solution by applying for one or more of the following programs:
- Community Pharmacy
- Digital Pharmacy
- DMEPOS Pharmacy
- Home Infusion Therapy Pharmacy
- Specialty Pharmacy
Want to learn more about bundling? Contact our Industry Relations team for pricing.