Home Study Webinars
The following webinars are recorded and available in NABP’s CPE Submission Site for home study credit. Complete the form below to receive an enrollment code. You will need to log in to NABP’s CPE Submission Site and enter the enrollment code to view the webinar.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment: Overcoming Barriers to Improve Access for Patients – Pharmacists and technicians will learn how pharmacist-provided MAT can help those suffering from opioid use disorder. This webinar also discusses the struggles of addiction and recovery, as well as the steps states are taking to increase MAT access.
- Home study available through November 10, 2021.
- The CBD Explosion – Keeping Out of Harm’s Way – Experts on CBD present facts on CBD pharmacology as well as the regulatory landscape in the United States and whether this explosion can be controlled.
- Home study available through August 2, 2021.
- Virtual Educational Poster Sessions: Uniting to Protect the Public Health – Board of pharmacy and school and college of pharmacy representatives present on various topics related to working together to educate on pharmacy practices in furtherance of protecting the public health.
- Home study available through July 20, 2021.
- Understanding and Avoiding Conflicts of Interest and Inappropriate Communications – In this webinar, board of pharmacy members and staff will learn how to identify and avoid conflicts of interest and inappropriate communications.
- Home study available through April 8, 2021.
Home Study Registration
Complete the form and receive an enrollment code for the Home Study Program(s).