MPJE Test Day Information
Before test day, make sure to read the policies and procedures outlined in Candidate Application Bulletin to avoid being turned away from the test center. A few of the policies and procedures are also outlined below.
Arrive Early and Bring ID
Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for check-in procedures. You will be required to present two forms of ID or you will not be admitted to the testing center:
- A photo ID that includes your signature
- A second form of ID with a signature
The printed name on both your primary and secondary forms of ID must exactly match the name as it appears on your ATT letter and NABP e-Profile; this includes first name, middle name, last name, and suffix. Some flexibility is allowed for middle names; view the Taking Your Exams section of the Candidate Application Bulletin for more information.
Acceptable Forms of ID
To be admitted to the testing center, you must present one primary form of ID and one secondary form of ID as listed below. IDs must be actual US or Canadian government-issued IDs (not a copy), current (not expired), valid, and contain a recent, recognizable photograph and your signature. Exceptions are outlined in the Bulletin.
Primary forms of ID:
- US or Canadian* passport
- US or Canadian* driver’s license (including those that state “Not for Federal Identification Use”)
- Secretary of State-issued US state ID
- US or Canadian* temporary ID (see requirements in bulletin)
- US or Canadian* military ID
Secondary forms of ID:
All primary forms of ID, plus:
- US or Canadian* passport card
- Valid debit/credit/ATM cards
Expired identification are not valid forms of ID. Refer to the Bulletin for a list of other unacceptable forms of ID.
*If you plan to use any of the above Canadian IDs, you must notify us via email at least 5 business days prior to your scheduled appointment to receive approval.
Follow Security and Safety Procedures
All candidates will be required to have a palm vein scan, provide a digital signature, and have a digital photograph taken prior to being admitted to the testing room. Additional security procedures can be found in the Candidate Application Bulletin.
- Testing sites are following social distancing guidelines in response to COVID-19, and many locations are requiring that face masks be worn.
Follow all examination rules. If you have witnessed misconduct or other irregularities as described in the Bulletin, report it immediately.