Getting Started with CPE Monitor
Getting started with CPE Monitor is easy. If you already have an NABP e-Profile account, make sure you have at least one active license recorded in your e-Profile. Then choose a CPE Monitor plan. If you don’t yet have an NABP e-Profile, create a login and then set up an individual account. After that, you can proceed with choosing a CPE Monitor plan.
CPE Monitor is accessible via the NABP mobile app as well as desktop. Download the app for a seamless experience.
Keeping Your Info Up to Date
For CPE Monitor to work seamlessly, you must submit your CPE claims as soon as possible. If it has been more than 35 days since you submitted the necessary information for CPE credit, contact the CPE provider.
Additionally, regularly logging in to CPE Monitor and reviewing your e-Profile information can keep your account up to date and help avoid mistakes on your transcript during an audit or when it is time for renewal.
- Pharmacists – If you are a Plus plan user, you must update your profile to include at least one pharmacist license that is currently active. If your license has been expired for two years or more, it cannot be managed through the Plus plan.
- Pharmacy Technicians – If you are Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)-certified, you must create an NABP e-Profile to recertify. You can start this process by creating a login and setting up your individual e-Profile to include your PTCB certification and state registration numbers.
- Read our FAQs for further assistance with the CPE Monitor features.
- Visit ACPE’s website for a directory of accredited CPE providers.
- Browse PTCB’s website for more information on the certified pharmacy technician certification process and the CE requirements.
- Check your board of pharmacy website for state-specific CPE requirements.
- View our educational resources to find more opportunities for ACPE-accredited CPE.