Apply for Drug Distributor Accreditation
How to Get Started
First, review the eligibility requirements for the Drug Distributor Accreditation. If you determine your business meets these requirements for accreditation, then apply for a Supply Chain Inspection indicating your interest in Drug Distributor Accreditation. Based on the Supply Chain Inspection results and submitted documentation, we will confirm if you are eligible to apply for Drug Distributor Accreditation.
Drug Distributor Accreditation Process Overview
Are you a returning customer? Learn more about how to apply for reaccreditation.
Apply for Accreditation
Before you apply, learn more about the process. You can request a link to watch our on-demand webinar. Then, follow the steps below.
Interested in pricing?
Log in to your business e-Profile account and visit the Instructions and FAQs section to access pricing. Don’t have an account? Create your free business e-Profile account today.
Maintain Drug Distributor Accreditation
To maintain your Drug Distributor Accreditation status, keep these tips in mind:
- Drug Distributor Accreditation is issued for a 3-year term.
- NABP requires an annual compliance review during years 2 and 3 of the accreditation process.
- Prior to your accreditation anniversary date, we will contact you to begin the annual compliance review and will provide guidelines to help you with the process.
- The annual compliance review includes an online renewal application submission, providing supporting documents confirming compliance to the standards, and payment for the participation fees.
- Prior to the end of the 3-year accreditation, you will need to start the reaccreditation process, noted below.
Accredited facilities must begin the reaccreditation process before their current accreditation expires. We encourage facilities to seek reaccreditation for a new, 3-year period during the third year of your facility’s Drug Distributor Accreditation. Failure to promptly reply to the completion of reaccreditation deliverables may result in the loss of accreditation.
Prior to your accreditation anniversary date (expiration date of your current 3-year accreditation), we will contact you to begin the reaccreditation process and will provide guidelines to help you with the process.
The reaccreditation process is similar to the initial Drug Distributor Accreditation steps:
- Apply and complete the Supply Chain Inspection.
- Receive an accreditation eligibility letter.
- Submit the reaccreditation application for one or multiple accreditations through your business e-Profile account.