NABP® and NABP Foundation® are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as providers of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). ACPE provider number: 0205.
NABP provides CPE credits to help pharmacy professionals meet licensing requirements and support our mission to protect the public health. Throughout the year, we also partner with various organizations to provide CPE activities that fit the needs of our member boards, pharmacists, technicians, and others in the pharmacy profession.
Submit a Claim
Claim credits for activities provided by NABP by signing into NABP’s CPE Submission Site and following the steps below.
- Select the applicable live meeting or conference or scroll down to home study and e-learning courses.
- Enter the appropriate code distributed in each session and complete applicable tasks.
- For live meetings and conferences, click “submit.” You must complete course and speaker evaluations. For some live courses, you must also pass a post-test.
- For home study and e-learning, click “redeem code.” Be prepared to complete a course evaluation and pass the post-test.
- Select the appropriate credit (pharmacist or pharmacy technician), enter your NABP e-Profile ID and date of birth, and click “claim.”
You must submit the activity code and claim your credit within 60 days of completing the activity. We recommend submitting your claims as soon as possible after you have completed the activity to ensure that the claim is processed and you receive credit.
For technical issues with submitting NABP CPE claims, contact the CPE Submission Site’s help desk. For questions about CPE content and submission deadlines, contact the provider that hosted the activity.
Interested in tracking your CPE with ease?
NABP’s streamlined CPE Monitor® service helps you track all your credits and cycle deadlines, even when you have multiple licenses. Learn more.
Find an Activity
NABP provides knowledge-based CPE activities, which are courses constructed to transmit facts that are evidence-based and accepted in the literature by the health care professions. Our activities include both live and home study formats and cover a variety of topics, such as law, compounding, and general pharmacy.
If you are looking for activities to meet license renewal requirements, visit ACPE’s P.L.A.N. tool and conduct a search.
Partner With Us
NABP partners with various organizations, such as Drug Enforcement Administration and the United States Pharmacopeial Convention, to provide excellent CPE activities for pharmacists to learn, grow, and specialize. If your organization is interested in joint providership, contact us to learn more.