North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
Jack W. “Jay” Campbell IV
6015 Farrington Rd, Suite 201
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- Examinations, pharmacist licensing: email@example.com
- Consumer complaints, investigations, legal issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board elections, facilities, website issues: email@example.com
- Technician/PA/NP/Physician licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacy and DME permits/licensing: email@example.com
- Reciprocity licensure: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer complaints, Board meetings, discipline: email@example.com
- Board meetings and events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Education and License Renewal: email@example.com
Note for North Carolina Candidates for Licensure
NABP confirms eligibility to sit for the NAPLEX and MPJE for candidates seeking licensure in North Carolina. See the NAPLEX/MPJE Application Bulletin for details on related fees and processes. If you are transferring your license to North Carolina, you must pass the MPJE prior to submitting your Licensure Transfer application. Visit the MPJE section of the website to find out more about taking the MPJE and the eligibility process for this state.
Current newsletters are available as free downloads in PDF format.
Board of Pharmacy Newsletters
Subscribe to the North Carolina State Board of Pharmacy Newsletter email alert.
The State Newsletter Program was created to promote compliance within the practice of pharmacy and is part of the NABP Foundation, which was created by NABP to support the Association’s educational programs and research and development projects.
The North Carolina Board of Pharmacy News is published by the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Foundation, Inc, to promote compliance of pharmacy and drug law. The opinions and views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the official views, opinions, or policies of the NABP Foundation or the Board unless expressly so stated.