Virtual Educational Poster Sessions 1 & 2: Uniting to Protect the Public Health
Home Study Webinar
Free Activity – available through July 20, 2021.
Board of pharmacy and school and college of pharmacy representatives will present various poster displays related to working together to educate on pharmacy practices in furtherance of protecting the public health. This three-part home study webinar is a recording of the live activities that were held on June 16 and June 23, 2020.
The complimentary webinar is eligible for Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)-accredited continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credit. More details regarding the presentations, CPE activity credits, and browser requirements can be found in the CPE Activity Information Guide.
- “Facing the Crisis and Looking Forward”
- “Preventative Measures for HIV Vulnerable Patients in the LGBTQ+ Community”
- “Outbreak Ready Initiative: Pharmacists Ensuring Community Resilience Amid the Coronavirus”
- “Maximizing HPV Vaccination Rates through Community Pharmacist Utilization”
- “ONE Rx: Community Pharmacy Based Screening and Interventions for Opioid Misuse and Accidental Overdose”
- “Pharmacists Enhancing Expedited Partner Therapy in the District of Columbia”
- “Standard of Care: A National Three Profession Survey of Health Care State Agencies”
- “Expanding the Pharmacist’s Role in The Opioid Epidemic with Pharmacogenomics”
- “Expanding the Roles of Pharmacy Technicians: Why Not North Dakota?”
Home Study Registration
Complete the form to receive an enrollment code for the Home Study Program(s). You will need to log in to NABP’s CPE Submission Site and enter the enrollment code to view the webinar and earn credit.