Pre-FPGEE Frequently Asked Questions
- Do candidates get to review the questions?
- Who do I contact if I experience technical difficulties?
- How do I have my credit card information removed from my e-Profile?
1. Do candidates get to review the questions?
Yes, candidates are able to go back and review questions when taking the Pre-FPGEE.
2. Who do I contact if I experience technical difficulties?
Please contact NABP Customer Service at 847/391-4406 should you experience any computer problems while registering for or taking the Pre-FPGEE. Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Central time.
3. How do I have my credit card information removed from my e-Profile?
If you would like credit card information removed from your e-Profile, please contact NABP customer service via email after you have completed your transaction. Include the information listed below in your email and your credit card will be inactivated. Please note that inactivating the credit card on file does not delete or inactivate your e-Profile account information from the NABP database. You will receive notification within 72 hours that your credit card has been inactivated.
- Applicant’s name and NABP e-Profile ID
- Name that appears on the credit card
- Type of the card to be removed
- Last 4 digits of credit card to be removed
- Expiration date on the card to be removed
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.