What are the minimum system requirements to take the Pre-FPGEE?
To take the Pre-NAPLEX and Pre-FPGEE, you will need to use a computer with one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 8/8.1
- Mac OS 10.7 (Snow Leopard) through 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Your web browser must meet the following system requirements:
- Internet Explorer 11, with text size set to medium or smaller
- Mozilla Firefox 54.0 and higher
- Google Chrome 59.0 and higher
Microsoft Edge and Safari are not compatible with the pre-exams. In addition, Wi-Fi routers may fail, so it is recommended to use a reliable wired, high-speed internet connection.