I need to create an e-Profile for my business. How do I go about doing this?
If you are applying for an accreditation or inspection, you may request an e-Profile ID in NABP e-Profile for businesses. You may need to create a username and password to access e-Profile, if you do not already have one. Note that while there are many fields within the business e-Profile that are not required, we strongly recommend providing as much detail as possible in your initial request. This ensures that we have the most accurate and up-to-date information related to your business, and it can make application processes more seamless. Each business location needs its own e-Profile ID. If you already have an e-Profile ID assigned to your business and are having trouble logging in, follow these troubleshooting tips.
- Log in to NABP e-Profile.
- On the home screen, click “Create Business e-Profile.”
- On the top right corner of the “Business e-Profile Management” page, click “Request Business Access.”
- A pop-up will appear. If the facility already has a business e-Profile ID, you may enter it here. Otherwise, select “No” and proceed to the next page.
- In the top corner of the “Create New e-Profile Request” page, click “Add” to initiate a new request.
- Enter the information that is applicable to your facility and click save.
- You will see your newly added facility listed on the screen. Select the facility by clicking the check box on the left, and then click “Submit” to send your request for an e-Profile ID.
Visit the “Business e-Profile Management” page for updates on the status of your request. Requests for a new business e-Profile may take up to 3 days to appear in the e-Profile dashboard. If your request is not yet approved, you can check the status on the “Submitted” or “In Review” tab. The facility will be listed on the “Business e-Profile Management” page when an e-Profile ID is assigned.