I already have an e-Profile account, but I’m logging into the new system (after April 1, 2018) for the first time, what do I do?
You will need to verify your account when logging in to the system for the first time.
- Visit the e-Profile dashboard, and select the ‘Customers’ button.
- You will be asked to choose between individual and business accounts.
- Click the link in the text above the email address field to re-register your account.
- On the next screen, enter the email address associated with your account and click ‘Next.’ A verification code will be sent to the email you just entered.
- After receiving the verification code, you will have five hours to enter the code and create a new password on the Create Login screen. Enter the requested information in each box and click the ‘Create Login’ button to complete the process.
- You will be returned to the main login screen and asked to enter your email address and newly created password. Enter the information in the boxes and click ‘Sign In.’
- You will be brought to a page to begin the process of verifying the information in your e-Profile. Click the ‘Verify e-Profile’ button to begin the process.
- First, you will be provided with the updated e-Profile Terms. On the following screens you will be prompted to review and confirm the data associated with your e-Profile.