Attention: We have a new customer Help section. Find answers to your frequently asked questions or chat live with a customer service representative.

How do I obtain an extension on my Authorization to Test for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE?

You must contact the board of pharmacy to request an eligibility extension. If the board grants the extension, you must wait to receive a new ATT for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE. If your eligibility expires, you must go through the entire application process again.