How do I check the status of my eLTP application?
Your application status can be found in your NABP e-Profile. In the Licensure tile, select Apply for Licensure Transfer (eLTP). Your application history will be listed on this page, and you can view your status in the Application Status column.
Here is a breakdown of the application statuses:
- Not Submitted – The application was started but has not been submitted to NABP. Click the edit icon to continue working on your application or submit payment.
- Submitted – The application was submitted and is pending review by NABP staff. Allow 3 to 5 business days for staff to start reviewing the application.
- In Review – NABP staff have reviewed and are processing the application. You will receive an email when processing is complete.
- Sent to Board – NABP staff finished processing the application, and it was sent to the requested boards of pharmacy. A PDF of the application can be viewed in your NABP e-Profile.
- Received by Board – The application was received and opened by the respective boards.
- Completed – The boards finished processing your application and issued or denied licensure.
- Expired – The application was processed by NABP and sent to the board more than a year ago, and it is now expired.
- Cancelled – The application was cancelled before being sent to the relevant boards of pharmacy.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on your application status.