How do I change my name in e-Profile?
To change your first or last name in your e-Profile, follow the process given below.
To change your middle name or middle initial, click here to follow a different process.
For first and last name changes, complete the correct NABP name change form and submit it with a photocopy of the document granting your name change. Choose whichever of the two forms listed below is appropriate for you and have it witnessed and signed by a notary.
Acceptable supporting documentation noting your name change includes:
- Marriage license or certificate – Send a photocopy. Originals will not be returned.
- Divorce decree – Send a photocopy. Originals will not be returned.
- Court ordered name change document – Send a photocopy. Originals will not be returned.
- Naturalization documentation – The original document must be mailed, the document will be returned.
FORMS (click link and download/print the form):
- Name Change Granted by a US Government Agency
Fill this form out digitally or by hand and have it notarized. Then it can be faxed or mailed.
- Name Change Granted by a Foreign Government Agency
Fill this form out digitally or by hand and have it notarized. For security reasons, submit this form and the photocopied documentation by mail, as NABP retains the original signed and notarized form for its records.
All completed forms and documentation should be sent to Customer Service.
NABP Customer Service
1600 Feehanville Dr
Mount Prospect, IL 60056