Has your facility relocated or had an ownership change?
Accredited drug distributors and current applicants must notify us if their facility intends to relocate and the date the current facility is no longer operational. If your accredited facility is relocating, reach out to NABP at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible for NABP’s alternative accreditation or if you will be required to submit a new Supply Chain Inspection application.
All changes must be reported to us within 30 days after the change is final, and you must send the following documentation:
- A completed Ownership Change Form, including the documents requested in the form.
- Any paperwork you have filed with the state.
- Any documents supporting changes in operations, if applicable, including any revised policies and procedures.
- Once NABP receives the official request, you will be required to pay ownership change and name change fees.
- No accreditation may be assigned without NABP’s written approval. Facilities under new ownership may be required to reapply for Drug Distributor Accreditation.
The above answer does not apply to Healthcare Merchant Accreditation. For that program, ownership change should be reported as described in Section 5.9 of the Healthcare Merchant Accreditation Terms and Conditions.