Attention: We have a new customer Help section. Find answers to your frequently asked questions or chat live with a customer service representative.

Do I need to submit applications for licensure or licensure renewal to the state board of pharmacy if I am VAWD accredited or seeking VAWD accreditation?

Initial licensure and renewal applications and fees must be submitted to the applicable state boards of pharmacy. Initial licensure and state licensure renewal are not included in the VAWD application process.