NABP provides CPE credits that help pharmacy professionals meet licensing requirements and support our mission to protect the public health. We provide knowledge-based CPE activities, which are courses constructed to transmit facts that are evidence-based and accepted in the literature by the health care professions. Our activities include both live and home study formats and cover a variety of topics, such as law, compounding, and general pharmacy.
- View and register for upcoming live webinars.
- Access webinar recordings for home study credit.
- Browse other CPE opportunities offered in partnership with USP or DEA by logging in to Learner Community.
NABP® and NABP Foundation® are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as providers of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). ACPE provider number: 0205.
Submit a Claim
Claim credits for activities provided by NABP by signing into NABP’s CPE Submission Site and following the steps below.
- Select the applicable live meeting or conference or scroll down to home study and e-learning courses.
- Enter the appropriate code distributed in each session and complete applicable tasks.
- For live meetings and conferences, click “submit.” You must complete course and speaker evaluations. For some live courses, you must also pass a post-test.
- For home study and e-learning, click “redeem code.” Be prepared to complete a course evaluation and pass the post-test.
- Select the appropriate credit (pharmacist or pharmacy technician), enter your NABP e-Profile ID and date of birth, and click “claim.”
You must submit the activity code and claim your credit within 35 days of completing the activity. We recommend submitting your claims as soon as possible after you have completed the activity to ensure that the claim is processed and you receive credit.
For technical issues with submitting NABP CPE claims, contact the CPE Submission Site’s help desk. For questions about CPE content and submission deadlines, contact the provider that hosted the activity.